CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Faith is believing in something you can't see, explain or feel right?
My faith in God is what is getting me through right now. Because I am sure not feeling good about things. I sure can't see the outcome. And for the life of me I cannot explain my life to anyone right now.
I have debated all week whether to go on a trip that I was supposed to take with my husband. It looks like I will be going....alone. I am hoping that I will meet God there for a little one on one time. That he will speak to my heart and my mind and give me the restoration and relaxation that I have desperately needed for a long time.
And I am going to try to not feel guilty about it. I have other commitments here in town, that I will surely be thinking about. I just hope that everyone understands that sometimes we have to make ourselves a priority. And this weekend is the time for me to do that.
Please pray for me this weekend as you think about it. Pray that God will grant me a peace that "transcends all understanding". Peace is something I have lived without for so long.

0 comments: