I just wanted to post to kind of introduce myself. The people that will read this initially already know me, everything about me in fact. I am an open book. I have been told I am very "transparent". I am not sure that is always such a good thing. I am new to Blogspot, although I have posted some blogs on Myspace and Facebook. Once again, I am transparent, and you can find my profiles there as well, because they are public. But I wanted to blog and reach people that may not want the hassle of creating a Facebook or Myspace account. My mom, "bless her heart", is all up on technology and has profiles on both of those sites. My father did have one, but then forgot the password and email that he used to create it. So if you find him out there and he doesn't respond to you, don't take it personal.
Anyway. This blog will be about my walk with Christ, mostly. I live in this world, and for now have to deal with the same stuff that everyone else does. But I choose to look at it through a different lense than the majority of the world. I try, and this is getting easier, to see things as God would see them. I have to continually ask for his help in this matter, because I am a sinner. I was born that way. We all are. But I hope every day to get a little closer to who he wants me to be, and that is a person that resembles his Son.
So, that is that. Don't know how often I will post, or if it will even interest the common reader. My mom and dad may very well be the only ones that ever read my stuff. And that is ok with me. My only goal in blogging is to help people see that God doesn't always fit in the box that people create for Him. He usually surprises and amazes, and is never a cookie cutter god. I hope that the people that don't know him, see him when they hear me talking about my experiences as a Christian. God is GOOD all the time!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
New to the Blog World
Posted by Renee Mays at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment